Tuesday 3 March 2015

I've got it all worked out ..............

Took my leather worms out again today hoping to get a couple of fish to smoke in my smoker that I have started using again. I fished 'em deep, up at the top under an indicator, free falling - they just weren't interested. I decided to try the bank that the strong wind was blowing into with different tactics and managed to snaffle one on a white buzzer. I was struggling to catch my two fish weekly limit with a couple of fish nipping at my lures but not being hooked. I walked and tried different spots around the lake. But there's always another cast and literally on my last cast of the day on the same bank as the first fish a home tied white and green lure led to a rapid tightening of the line and my best fish of the day got my two fish limit.

No comments:

Post a Comment