Thursday 23 April 2015

Big Spotty

Well  almost 2 weeks since I last posted on here. Had a morning free so set off to the Nidd , It was hot and not a cloud in the sky. I know trout have been caught in the evening but as ever you fish when you can, I tied a few red arsed beaded hares ears as Martyn from all water trout fishing had done well with them in the evening, I tried a few pools but nothing seemed interested. I decided to change to spiders and latched on to the obliging out of season grayling. Love to see them but I have yet to have one over half a pound ! Anyway the last throw of the dice was to try some deep water hoping to attract a fish that may be sulking in deeper water in the hot conditions


My best brown yet off the river came up and took the klinkhamer - about 2lb - lovely fishing in beautiful surroundings.

No comments:

Post a Comment