Wednesday 16 September 2015

Still here

I haven't posted recently because as a daytime fisher I find that the hot weather is not conducive to a good bag of fish. I have had a few trouting sessions and have had some nice fish and a few grayling on the fly. I went to fish the Ure a week ago for maybe chub or barbel but the length was so neglected and overgrown as so many of our river stretches seem to be nowadays with the emphasis of so many fishing societies being stillwater match fishing.
But there is light at the end of the tunnel. I will be getting out my chub and barbel rods in October and as the month progresses I will put a dead bait rod out until I develop into a full blown pike angler ( and stillwater trouter) by the end of the month. Hopefully lots of rod bending esox pics to come.

No comments:

Post a Comment